Friday, February 15, 2008

New Favorite

Greg is so amazing. For Valentine's day he sent me just what I wanted. In fact, he sent me a myriad of appreciated items! One of the many things I love about Greg is his incredible sense of what I would absolutely love. An example of this is when he gave me Dance Dance Revolution for Christmas. I love that game, and I've had so much fun with it!
He sent me booties pictured below (almost exact). They are amazing! They're like sleeping bags for your feet, and they are instantaneously warm. My feet seem to have always been cold, but not any more! As soon as I get home in the evening, they're on my feet. I would totally wear them to work, but I might get blood or something even grosser on them.



Don't get me wrong I love Greg for more than just his gift giving abilities :)

1 comment:

Greg said...

Glad you like 'em :)