Friday, February 22, 2008

Guamin'

I leave Nebraska at 530am Thursday. I didn't change my watch during the various time changes so that I could see how long I was traveling to get here. But when I arrived I was just a little confused... what day was my watch on? And was it am or pm in Nebraska? After some deep consideration, I think I arrived at what would have been about 5:30am Friday morning (in Nebraska) but was actually 8:30pm Friday night here in Guam. What a long day. The sun only set once and it was just a couple hours before we landed in Guam.

I made it safely!

There were wonderful people to meet me! They put flowers around my neck, took me to my new place, showed me around, and brought me my car. Am I spoiled or what?

It's Sabbath Morning and I just found out that I have internet in my apartment, but I have to get ready for church they're picking me up soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you made it safe! keep us up to date...

Ben said...

ditto what justin said, but from me.