Friday, February 22, 2008

Guam Beaches

I'm aghast at the beauty of the beaches here. I've alway been a lover of the beach and love to visit the beach of California when I can, but this is something else. They're so clean and white! Not like the beaches that smell like... well, fishy or like stale salt water. WEll... I guess I do have a cold, so perhaps they do smell and I just can't tell. I'll have to update you on that later when my nose is back to proper functioning. :) Here are a few pictures from just our trip home from church.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh please that is nothing compared to Nebraska's lush greenery and quiet beaches this time of year... :(

that beach looks beautiful. so, which shoes did you take?

Ben said...

You're quite beautiful there in your red dress on the perfect beach. Actually, you're quite beautiful most all the time. But never more than when you're in Nebraska playing Dance Dance Revolution with me. Get the picture?