Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Missouri

Last weekend I went down to Missouri for a friends wedding. It was an amazing weekend! It was sooo good to get away and hang out with friends for a while. I'd only been on rotations for a week. I didn't realize how much I missed my friends already! My friend Danny drove down with us (Rojane and I) as well. It was a grand time. Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Danny and I touring the happening town of Falls City while killing time.


Don't I look weird in glasses? You like them? They're new!


The Girls


Self proclaimed best picture of the weekend


My roommie and I - Sultry


The Arch of St. Louis - It's bigger than you think!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I went to high school with Rojane. Is she from Michigan?

-Wendy

Unknown said...

who got married??

Carissa said...

Yeah-- who got married?

And I think I went to a prayer conference in England with Rojane when I was in high school. The one I met is from Michigan, too. Interesting!

nance said...

Vanessa Sinclair was married that weekend. She just graduated the PA program. Hmm... should add a photo of the happy couple!

nance said...

Rojane is from Michigan. Originally from South Africa. Great gal!

Unknown said...

Cool. Small world. I graduated with her older brother. I think I met her in Panama for the first time. She gets around!

j.tome said...

yes to the prayer conference. and thanks, nancy, for putting up these pictures. they're great! good times. hope clinicals are going well for you!