Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What I learned today + some slot canyons

One of my new years resolutions was to consciously learn something new almost every day. Well, today I learned that new years resolutions are easy to forget. I haven't done that for a few weeks now. Oops...
Also, I never put up a picture of the slot canyons. Here is one, and me in one.

Isn't it pretty? (ok, I have to admit... this one I stole from the internet...Shhhh)



Crazy how the walls are so close huh?


In the darker part (where is the sun??)


Ahhh to see the light


Rojane and I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the trouble was that you said "almost." Which gives you too much room to snooze...but on the other hand you probably learned something new every day. you just didn't realize it. i have forgotten my new year's resolutions as well. i think one of them was to bike a lot. and i need to do more of that. today in my organizational behavior class we learned that reinforcing desirable behavior is the best way to keep a person doing what you want them to do. so by commenting that you appreciate my comments you reinforced my commenting which is the best way to keep me commenting. so now you know. maybe this was something new you learned. and if not, at least you know how to keep me commenting. although with the length of this comment you may not want me to...