Thursday, April 7, 2011

joy

Such a beautiful night. At 11:11pm it is 68 degrees outside, slight breeze, cool, quiet. I'm in love with life today. Sunshine on my skin, wind in my hair. Its a great day and it's only thursday!
Here are a few other things that I really enjoy about this week
1. Getting off early from work
2. Thai food
3. Friends with jet ski's
4. Meeting new people
5. Catching up with old friends
6. Feeling connected to the friends I have now
7. my new sleep cycle alarm clock app on my phone where I can track how I sleep at night (I love this program!)
8. Feeling rejuvenated in my walk with God
9. The weather
10. Etc...
Am thinking of a few options for weekend plans. I really would like to do them all. Boating and lake activities with Jessi and Tyler, camp with a group of young people who I want to get to know better, visit the lifestyle center (Jill), horse shop and ride. I just don't quite know how to fit them all in. I also want to go to Union's alumni weekend which is happening starting tonight. I technically could if I left directly after work tomorrow, get into Lincoln before midnight on friday night, then leave before noon on Sunday. This is also a viable option. Though, I really should be packed at this moment to save some time...

3 comments:

Dylan Wren said...

sounds like life is good! I am in sacramento right now and it is 45 out!

Unknown said...

I had #1 and #2 yesterday too! What are the chances? I want that sleep cycle alarm clock app. I have read about it. We have been experimenting with sleep cycles. it is some cool stuff.

Wish we were going to Union too...hope you're doing well!

nance said...

aw justin! How nice of us to have Thai food together :)
Brr Dylan! Hope it warms up soon for you! It's 73 here today, perfect weather still!