Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quarters

How can a shower/bathtub become so dirty?
A place with soap, lot of water, a place one comes out so clean. How can it be a place that is not vibrant and sparkling?
I have been waiting to see if my roommates will clean the shower. There is three of us here, you would think that one of us would do it. I have been holding out for so long just hoping that someone else might become inspired. Nope. It's me. Tonight I attacked it, but only with a little force. In fact, I only cleaned 1/4 of it, but now you can really tell how dirty it actually was. Tomorrow perhaps another quarter.
And so are the events of my life.

2 comments:

Dylan Wren said...

maybe your roommates should read your blog, perhaps it might inspire them to at least to do a quarter each?

nance said...

hm... perhaps I will forward a link... ;)