Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life Love and Lincoln

I feel good
God is so good to me
I have so much to be thankful for

I don't think I have mentioned lately how grateful I am for good friends, great family, and the life that I have now.
I just got back from a whole weekend devoted to my 2 great friends Anita and Sally. It was wonderful. We laughed, we cried, we bonded. The interesting thing is that when I try to explain to someone else what we did this weekend that was so fun, I am somewhat at a loss as to what to say. It seems like we did almost nothing. It was a packed weekend full of... hanging out :)
Also it was really nice to be in Lincoln. Each time I come back I drag my feet when I leave. I love Lincoln. I will be back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Lincoln too. Let's live there again sometime.

nance said...

Sounds like a plan to me

Ben said...

I'm glad every time you visit. :)

Dylan Wren said...

Next time, we are going to the OG!