Friday, October 31, 2008

Palm Springs, CA

This weekend I am at a conference in Palm Springs, California.


It's sunny here and the temperature was 92 yesterday. I didn't feel that hot because its so dry though. I am at the Adventist Medical Evangelical Network conference, and it's been really good so far. We flew in yesterday from Oklahoma in Dr. Nedley's plane.


We had to use oxygen when we were flying above 12,000 feet


and had a little time to enjoy the beauty of southern California once we got here.



This morning's message was all about David... well, no. Really it was all about knowing your purpose. Your cause. What drives you. And how knowing your purpose simplifies your life. You have a cause, a goal, and you know what you are striving for.

Simplicity.

Isn't that what we are looking for?
How do we find it?
Know your cause.
What is my cause?
What is yours?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I hope you are enjoying yourself...what is that oxygen like? i have always wondered...

Ryan said...

Just wanted to comment on the fact that you can read the label on the oxygen panel upside down. Now, I've never flown in a small plane before, but somehow I think that if I were upside down I would have better things to do than READ THE LABEL ON THE OXYGEN PANEL!