Thursday, March 20, 2008

bittersweet

My time in Guam is quickly coming to a close. It has been a wonderful time here and it seems like my schedule is so full once I'm almost to leave! I have dinner's here, meetings there, work here and there, and some serious snorkeling to do! There's so many other good snorkel spots that I haven't been to.

The docs here are so nice! I learned that one of my preceptors is the Grandpa of my Taco Bell Buddy from college! What a small world, eh?! I've leaned tips about casting, infections, abscesses, diabetes, scarlet fever, and much more to list. I've also learned about the red-footed booby, and traveling on a remote island!

A bittersweet parting it will be. Bitter to leave such a beautiful, tropical paradise, and yet so sweet to come home and have not only friends and family, but also my Greggy-pooh nearby.

Tonight I need to exchange pictures with the nursing students that are here from Andrews. We've had some fun times! I'll have to post some pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.