Friday, December 21, 2007

sunny side up

I am on vacation and it is beautiful. I love not waking up to an alarm, and then being able to go back to sleep after you finally have woken up. I'm like my own snooze when I'm rested - I wake up every nine minutes for about 10 seconds. :)
There is a lot of family here in this house. I count 10 family members in this very room at the moment.
I have eaten too much food
Laid around too much
Smiled and made small talk with way too many people
Exhausted my desire for sweets
Spent too many hours looking at my brothers new computer screen (it's huge)
Taken too many photos. (Is this possible?)
Laughed a lot... there's never too much of this
Ridden horses
Walked up mountains, and run down them
Driven on wild curvy roads
Seen the ocean
Played in the sand
Hugged a gazillion people
Smiled for photos
Tried to hide my gigantic cold sore to no avail
Played with dogs
I've had a good time - and it's only Christmas eve!
~nancy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

merry christmas! good to talk to you and see you yesterday (i didn't notice the cold sore and i even know it is there...)

shelli said...

boo justin beat me---again. It was good to talk/see you yesterday. Miss laughing with you. :)