Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to Holdrege, NE

I'm supposed to be on an OB/GYN rotation. I was at the office at 8am Monday morning to find that my doc was out all week, except Wednesday. Hm. So I ended up working with the PA and another doc. Learned a lot... about migraines, spinal problems, gastric feeding tubes, and wart removal! Today I saw my first lady patient that was there for lady things. Finally! But alas, it was only one. Tomorrow will be my first real day of OB/GYN! I'm getting nervous all over again!

On another note today I saw a duck. I saw a duck because I went on a walk out by a lake and it was beautiful. This duck had two little ducklings and they were so cute. They sure follow their mom wherever she goes with no hesitation. Funny how human children don't do that.

No comments: