Wednesday, January 17, 2007

20 gauge

After taking drugs and being stabbed by 16 needles, I’m completely bored… yet not. I have many thing that should be taking up my time – studying, reading, and various other projects, but I’m not doing any of those. It seems like the time goes so slow here, but yet, I never seem to get anything done. Why is that? “I can do it later. I’ll have nothing to do all weekend.”

This was me last weekend in a Harris Lab study. I took drugs and got stuck. Eat when they tell you, drink when they tell you, stand, sit, “gimme your arm.” I feel used. What levels we will drop to just for money. It’s sad. (but I made a lot! J)

It’s pretty obvious that I am easily influenced by the people that are around me. Perhaps that is why I have to go the library to study – to be surrounded by the studious hoping they will rub off on me. Is that why I’m not studying right now? I know I should. I had a whole weekend of opportunity to get ahead, or at least caught up. But alas! I was surrounded by people who watch movies, let strangers suck their blood, and get paid. (What kind of job is this? Is this teaching good work ethic?) And what did I do? I watched movies too. This is a lesson my friends, choose those you hang out with carefully especially if you are as easily influenced as I am.

No comments: