Saturday, November 21, 2009

Goodday

I went horseback riding today.
So Nice.
It was fun and just really great to be on a horse. The weather was perfect - short sleeves - and the horses were fun, energetic, and I love the smell. (kind of weird, I know) It was so relaxing and refreshing to be out there.
Then I went to choir practice where we are all practicing for the Christmas program coming up quickly. I haven't sung in a choir in a while and it is great to feel part of a team working together for a goal.
Refreshing.
Tonight I also went to a bonfire out at a friends house where I roasted marshmallows, played guitar, and sang. So nice. It's been a good day. Nice, considering that I've had an awful week. So, I'm winding down the evening sipping on some sleepy time tea with my feet up in my favorite chair with Kitty sleeping on my lap, campfire smell lingering on my clothes. Could it get any better? I'm sure it could, but I'm going to pretend that it couldn't.

No comments: