Thursday, September 25, 2008

Greg on the homefront

Greg Okimi is here. He arrived a week ago monday! We've been busy working on the farm and such. We repainted the house which was a big undertaking, and were able to do some other projects for the parents. Never before has Greg spent so much time with my parents before. It's going well!
Greg came down to NE thinking he'd have to leave in 3 weeks, but just yesterday we found out that he could stay legally for at least 6 months! Isn't that good news?

I start my new job on Nov. 3, and am so excited to practice! I can't wait to start! I'll be moving to OK (where the job is) in October around the 16th. My doc is taking me to the Adventist Medical Evangelical Network Conference in Palm Springs the last weekend of Oct. just before I start my job. I am so looking forward to it!

So that's the news. What are we going to be doing until then? Well, there may be a little camping involved, some rock climbing which hasn't taken place yet, hiking, and exploring. A little horseback riding thrown in there too.

That's all for now.

1 comment: