Thursday, July 10, 2008

Palmer Rapids, Ontario

Today was wonderful. I paddled on a day trip down the river with 3 other amazing paddlers, one of which was my wonderful boyfriend, Greg. Who, may I be the first to let you know, CUT HIS HAIR last night. All of it is gone, except just a bit on the top. I'll have to post a picture of it soon, but we kind of are in the middle of nowhere, and I'm lucky to be right next to a computer now.
I'm in love with the Madawaska river, it's just so breathtakingly beautiful!
More to come! I haven't blogged in a while have I?

1 comment:

Ben said...

You haven't bogged in a while, it's true. I'd sooner believe that YOU cut your hair to just a but on the top than that Greg did, so we'll need pictures. Also, I love paddling and the water, so I'm glad you're having a good time. Miss you, though. :)