Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Avoidant Behavior

Today and yesterday I have had avoidant behavior. I have finished tasks that I have been putting off for a loooong time because I was just "too busy." I bought binders and organized my huge pile of papers today, I unpacked a bag of stuff that has been sitting for about 2 weeks last night, I organized pictures into appropriate folders on my computer. Why am I doing all these things now? Why have I put off everything non-school related until now? I am pretty sure its because I'm supposed to be typing a 8-10 pg paper by 3pm tomorrow. I now have the introduction finished. I guess I have read a few of my sources... but that's pretty much it. This morning I got up early, but instead of getting some homework done or studying for my two tests on Friday, instead I took a long shower and did my hair. Wouldn't it be nice to have no cares in the world? Take me to the ocean. What I would give to be here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm avoiding my homework too. oh wait...i don't have any!! :D