Tuesday, February 13, 2007

about me


I got a haircut yesterday! I really like it! The hair-cutter lady said that I had really healthy hair! :) So this is my new dew. Or Doo. Or is it just do?
I'm now sitting in the Mill (an alright coffee shop I guess), drinking a white heat (the only thing I drink), just hoping that my batteries in my camera will last long enough to download my pictures so that I can show you my new hair. We'll see if it makes it - it's halfway there.

So, perhaps I'll write a little bit about myself while I wait. Hmm.. I'm in school. I study, but not enough. I love the new snow that we got today and last night! Snow makes the world so clean. I pity those places that don't have any snow. I love to ride horses, although I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't been riding in probably more than 2 months. I feel like I'm busy a lot of the time, but I procrastinate. Oh... today I learned that procrastination is, in a way, the fear of failure. You see, if you do the assignment or whatever early, it should be perfect because you had a lot of time to do it. But if you do the assignment at the last minute and run out of time you can blame your imperfections on running out of time and tell yourself that you could have done a great job if only you had enough time. That's another thing - people who say they don't have time for _____ (insert anything here). It's not a matter of not having time - you find that they have time to eat or sleep, or take a shower, but it's a matter of setting priorities. Perhaps instead of saying I don't have time (to take dance lessons) we should really say we just don't want to take dance lessons. If we really wanted something we could make time for it.

Hey! My pictures are done. Apparently my flash is a little bright. It's ok, you're looking at the hair, not the face!

2 comments:

Greg said...

sweet hair! it's nice. Can't say the same for your nose though . . . :)

Ben said...

i like your hair, too. that's the good news.

what i don't like is the bad news. i have to miss grey's anatomy thursday night.

but the reason for which is another good news. there's a merely pawns reunion concert this friday night for vespers. we're practicing thursday night. you should come to the concert. 7:30 friday night, CVC. be there. :)